This information is current as of 25 March 2021.
COOKIES IN USE ON THIS WEBSITE
Cookies And How They Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the website
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
MORE ABOUT OUR COOKIES
Website Function Cookies:
- Remembering your search settings
There is no way to prevent these cookies from being set other than not using our site.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter; we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use Google Analytics.
When we include a Sponsored Post/Advert, the client may ask to include a tracking link to ascertain how many clicks are from our website to their website. Sometimes the link may be a referral link, and we may make a commission. These may include cookies.
TURNING COOKIES OFF
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). However, doing so will likely limit our functionality and a large proportion of the world’s websites, as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
It may be that your concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser, you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about Managing Cookies with Antispyware Software.
The cookie information text on this site was derived from Attacat Internet Marketing Attacat, a marketing agency based in Edinburgh. If you need similar information for your website, you can use their Free Cookie Audit Tool.
You can find more information about cookies at All About Cookies and Your Online Choices.