Restaurant Recommendations: Five London Restaurants for Meat Eaters. As you know I’m a vegetarian, so I thought I’d treat you to a list of where to eat if you love meat. I asked London Hut, the online guide to London, if they could help me out with these recommendations, so you have them to thank! See which Five London Restaurants for Meat Eaters they picked.
Five London Restaurants for Meat Eaters List
1. Selale: London Hut says: “This is one of the best Turkish restaurants in London offering a variety of grilled meat kebabs.” They also serve cold and hot meze, soups, stews and pides (Turkish pizza). If you’re eating with a group of friends, then you should order one of the special dishes to share. These include lamb ribs, chicken wings, chicken shish, lamb doner and more. Wear trousers with an elasticated waist! Located at 1-2-3 Salisbury Promenade, Green Lanes, London N8 0RX. Selale Restaurant Website
2. Blacklock Soho: London Hut says: “This restaurant is notorious for its seared steaks in the heart of Soho.” Their menu features a steak sarnie, prime rib, Porterhouse beef and a selection of lamb and pork. Their meat comes from a farming family in Cornwall with high animal welfare standards. Chips are cooked in beef dripping. Located at 24 Great Windmill St, Soho, London W1D 7LG. Blacklock Soho Restaurant Website
3. Tayyabs: London Hut says: “One of the best Indian restaurants in the capital, serving some of the tastiest seekh kebabs and tandoori dishes.” They specialise in traditional Punjabi cuisine and have been in business since 1972. This place gets busy because the food is excellent and reasonably priced. Located at 83-89 Fieldgate Street, Whitechapel, London E1 1JU. Tayyabs Restaurant Website
4. The Duck and Rice: London Hut says: “If it’s duck, you’re after then this place has Chinese cuisine such as Crispy duck with pancakes.” Their focus is on comfort food for sharing. Bao buns, dim sum, jasmine smoked pork ribs and black bean steamed seabass is also on the menu. Located at 90 Berwick St, Soho, London W1F 0QB. The Duck and Rice Website
5. The Greedy Cow: London Hut says: “Visit The Greedy Cow for unusual meat dishes such as Camel, Wild Boar and Kangaroo Sliders.” The menu includes plenty of steaks and burgers. Located at 2 Grove Road Mile End, London E3 5AX. The Greedy Cow Website
Five London Restaurants for Meat Eaters Recommended by London Hut
Thanks so much to London Hut, the online guide to London for compiling this list for me. I haven’t been to any of these restaurants before, so this list is very much appreciated. London Hut provides a wealth of information about London. They cover restaurants, hotels, attractions, travel and shopping. If you are looking for a new experience in London or you are visiting this amazing city, it is well worth a look here.
Five London Restaurants for Meat Eaters Credits
London Hut for supplied the recommendations, information, quotes and photographs. Copy by Homegirl London.