Here are my Ten Tips For Staging Your Bathroom. You have a much better chance of selling your property if you present it properly. Every room needs thought and attention before you invite potential buyers in for a tour. I’ve listed my Ten Tips For Staging Your Bathroom to get you started.
Beautiful Bathroom Products from The White Company
Ten Tips For Staging Your Bathroom
My 10 Tips For Staging Your Bathroom:
1. Declutter: Take all your toiletries out of the cupboards and off the shelves to assess what needs throwing away.
2. Clean: When all the cabinets and shelves are empty, you should clean the bathroom fittings, wash the walls, dust the extractor fan, etc.
3. Tile and Grout Clean: Pay attention to grubby grout on the floor and wall tiles, use a grout cleaner or cover up whitener product if required.
4. Decorate: If necessary, brighten up the walls and ceilings with bathroom paint and new tiles.
5. Repair: Fix any broken items such as dripping taps, chipped tiles and unhinged toilet seats.
6. Organise: Put toiletries inside cupboards and on shelves neatly and keep as many surfaces clear as possible.
7. Scent: Give your bathroom a pleasant aroma with a fragrant diffuser.
8. Buy: Smarten up your bathroom with new bathroom accessories, premium shower gel and bath foam, quality towels, stylish light pull, shower curtain and a plant (aloe vera).
9. Stage: Before buyers visit your property, put out new soap, fresh fluffy white towels, a full toilet roll, make sure everything is clean and put the toilet seat down.
10. Spa: Present your bathroom like a spa haven with scented candles, a natural wood ladder towel rail with hammam towels, real green plants, natural bath sponge, white waffle dressing gown and slippers.
Ten Tips For Staging Your Bathroom Inspiration
Spa Bathroom Staging Ideas from The White Company
I’ve put together a few pictures which showcase a relaxing spa bathroom. Selling a house is easier when the buyer can imagine themselves living in your space. A tranquil spa bathroom is welcoming and would certainly send out the right signals! The pictures are from The White Company who sell a fantastic selection of neutral and premium products including towels, bathroom accessories and even wooden ladder towel racks.
Ten Tips For Staging Your Bathroom Post Credits
Author: Homegirl London. Thanks: No one assisted with this feature. Disclosure: This feature includes the following affiliate partners – The White Company (if you click through from my website and purchase items from the affiliates, I will earn a small commission).