Here are my Ten Tips For Staging Your Hallway. Selling your home is easier if you make the right first impression. Greet potential buyers with a stylish, bright, light and calm entrance. Read on to discover my Ten Tips For Staging Your Hallway.
Vintage Style Entrance: Naturaliste Solid Mango Wood Hallway Unit, £976.50 from Maisons du Monde
Ten Tips For Staging Your Hallway
My 10 Tips For Staging Your Hallway:
1. Declutter: Create more space by thinning down coats and shoes crowding your hallway.
2. Clean: Greet buyers with a deep cleaned entrance by removing ceiling cobwebs washing the walls and cleaning the floor.
3. Decorate: Make the right first impression by painting this space in a neutral colour.
4. Furnish: Give the illusion of more space with a narrow console table or sideboard.
5. Organise: Show buyers that there is ample space with a place to hang coats, store shoes and hang bags.
6. Stage: Present a desirable lifestyle with the placement of a designer coat or coveted handbag in your hallway.
7. Light: Let there be more light which is easy to achieve by replacing low wattage bulbs with higher ones.
8. Mirror: Reflect light and make your hallway appear larger by hanging a mirror.
9. Nature: Create a sense of calm with a lush green plant or beautiful flowers in a vase.
10. Scent: Welcome buyers with a subtle scented aroma rather than wet dogs and last night’s dinner!
Ten Tips For Staging Your Hallway Inspiration
Inspiration for Hallway Staging
Here are three pictures for hallway staging inspiration. The first shows the gorgeous Garden Trading Clockhouse Hallway Storage Bench, £229.95 from Cuckooland (product code: 53449). The second image features a Metal Two Tier Shoe Rack with Bench, £80 from John Lewis & Partners (product code: 57030864). The last photograph includes the Garden Trading Chilson Hallway Bench, £165 from Cuckooland (product code: 56226). You might want to browse my Hallway Inspiration Pinterest Board for more ideas.
Ten Tips For Staging Your Hallway Post Credits
Author: Homegirl London. Thanks: No one assisted with this feature. Prices correct at time of publishing but please check online. Product codes noted where provided. Photographs: Featured image shows the Porada Blush Console Moka Emperador in Brown Marble, £2990 from Heal’s. Other images from Maisons du Monde, Cuckooland and John Lewis & Partners. Disclosure: This feature includes the following affiliate partners – Heals, Maisons du Monde, Cuckooland and John Lewis & Partners (if you click through from my website and purchase items from the affiliates, I will earn a small commission).