Here are my Ten Tips For Staging Your Home Office. With many people working from the comfort of their house, a home office is often on the property wish list. If you are selling your home, transform the box room into a super organised creative hub. I’ve listed my Ten Tips For Staging Your Home Office to get you started.
Pin Board from The White Company: The White Company Link
Ten Tips For Staging Your Home Office
My 10 Tips For Staging Your Home Office:
1. Declutter: No one likes a crowded space, so it’s time to shred any documents you no longer need and remove all the junk you’ve dumped in this room over the years.
2. Clean: Take everything out of the room and give it a clean which includes cobwebs from the ceiling, deep cleaning the floor, washing down the walls and making your windows shine.
3. Decorate: If required, give the walls and ceilings a lick of white or neutral paint to spruce it up.
4. Repair: Fix anything that’s broken like a wobbly desk broken or office chair.
5. Reorganise: Put the furniture back in the room in and try different furniture arrangements to make sure your desk has a great view across your garden.
6. Buy: If your furniture looks old and tired, buy a few new pieces like a desk, office chair and storage.
7. Borrow: If you don’t have the cash to buy new furniture and accessories, you can re-use what you already have in the house. A dining room chair, a jam jar for pens, and flowers from the garden will brighten the room up.
8. Sleep: If the room is large enough, you might want to present it as a guest room with a pull-out couch.
9. Stage: Once the furniture has been arranged, you can stage the room with a few cute accessories. Cacti and succulent plants, desk tidy accessories, lamp and lovely storage items will breathe life into this room.
10. Creative: Present this room as a productive space by adding creative stimuli. Place a pin board above the desk and attach some beautiful postcards, hang clipboards with arty postcards on the wall.
Ten Tips For Staging Your Home Office Inspiration
I’ve put together a few pictures which showcase a lovely home office set up. These images will give you a few tips and ideas when staging your work space at home. The products are all available to buy online from a shop called Cox and Cox: Cox and Cox Link
Cox and Cox Home Office Products
Ten Tips For Staging Your Home Office Post Credits
Author: Homegirl London. Thanks: No one assisted with this feature. Photographs: The featured pinboard image is from John Lewis & Partners: John Lewis & Partners Link, the pinboard image is from The White Company, the mood board features products from Cox and Cox. Disclosure: This feature includes the following affiliate partners – John Lewis, The White Company and Cox and Cox (if you click through from my website and purchase items from the affiliates, I will earn a small commission).