Here are my Ten Tips For Staging Your Home Office. With many people working from the comfort of their house, a home office is often on the property wish list. If you are selling your home, transform the box room into a super organised creative hub. I’ve listed my Ten Tips For Staging Your Home Office to get you started.
Pin Board from The White Company: The White Company Link
Ten Tips For Staging Your Home Office
My 10 Tips For Staging Your Home Office:
1. Declutter: No one likes a crowded space, so it’s time to shred any documents you no longer need and remove all the junk you’ve dumped in this room over the years.
2. Clean: Take everything out of the room and give it a clean, which includes cobwebs from the ceiling, deep cleaning the floor, washing down the walls and making your windows shine.
3. Decorate: If required, give the walls and ceilings a lick of white or neutral paint to spruce them up.
4. Repair: Fix anything that’s broken, like a broken wobbly desk or office chair.
5. Reorganise: Put the furniture back in the room and try different furniture arrangements to make sure your desk has a great view across your garden.
6. Buy: If your furniture looks old and tired, buy a few new pieces like a desk, office chair and storage.
7. Borrow: If you don’t have the cash to buy new furniture and accessories, you can re-use what you already have in the house. A dining room chair, a jam jar for pens, and flowers from the garden will brighten the room up.
8. Sleep: If the room is large enough, you might want to present it as a guest room with a pull-out couch.
9. Stage: Once the furniture has been arranged, you can stage the room with a few cute accessories. Cacti and succulent plants, desk tidy accessories, lamps and lovely storage items will breathe life into this room.
10. Creative: Present this room as a productive space by adding creative stimuli. Place a pin board above the desk and attach some beautiful postcards, and hang clipboards with arty postcards on the wall.
I provide London House Staging Services, to find out more, click here.
Ten Tips For Staging Your Home Office Inspiration
I’ve put together a few pictures which showcase a lovely home office set-up. These images will give you a few tips and ideas when staging your workspace at home. The products are all available to buy online from a shop called Cox and Cox.
Cox and Cox Home Office Products
You may be interested in reading about more Home Ideas and looking at pictures on my Pinterest Boards.
Ten Tips For Staging Your Home Office Post Credits
Author: Homegirl London. Thanks: No one assisted with this feature. Photographs: The featured pinboard image is from John Lewis & Partners, the pinboard image is from The White Company, and the mood board features products from Cox and Cox.