My Ten Ways To Display Your Plants At Home ideas are for anyone who loves house plants as much as I do. I’m always buying cute botanical beauties and enjoy re-positioning planters to refresh my interiors. For inspiration, read my Ten Ways To Display Your Plants At Home List:
- Greet guests with pretty pots resting on a console table
- Cheer up a chest of drawers by placing on top or inside open drawers
- Create a green screen with plants on room divider bookcase
- Showcase plants on a multi-level shelving unit
- Lean a ladder shelf against your wall and populate the rungs with plants
- Maximise space with a corner plant stand
- Place plants on wall mounted shelves in your home office
- Wall mount single plants in wall hung glass terrariums
- Dangle a few plants in pots from ceiling hooks
- Place plants on your windowsill to make it wonderful
For more ideas, take a look at my House Plant Collection Pinterest Board.
Ten Ways To Display Your Plants At Home List
1. Console tables are ideal for a variety of rooms. An entrance hall is a welcoming place for a few planters to rest on a console table. It’s a beautiful way to greet guests.
Reclaimed Oak Console Table, £825 from Cox and Cox (product code: 1224781)
2. If you have a chest of drawers in your bedroom, hallway or living room, you can add a few plants to your decorative arrangements. If you have a vintage style apothecary or pharmacy cabinet, you can open up drawers and pop a few plants inside.
Pharmacy Cabinet, £1095 from Out There Interiors
3. A great way to depict zones in an open space is with a bookcase room divider. Add a few green plants, and you have an instant botanical wall screen.
IPot Bookcase, £344.99 from Hokku Designs at Wayfair (product code: HOKD3750)
4. Units with staggered or open shelves are perfect for displaying plants in your home. These can be placed in the dining room or living room to create a sense of calm.
Lene Bjerre Depot Frame Shelving Unit, £575 from Houseology (product code: LE0719)
5. If you have a narrow room, ladder shelving is a lovely way to display plants and decorative objects without having to take up too much space.
Hambledon Wide Oak Ladder Shelf, £359.95 from Garden Trading at Cuckooland (product code: 53444)
6. Those short on space can cheer up a corner of their lounge with a stand which can accommodate a selection of indoor plants. Or a planter on legs like the one shown in the featured image would be suited to a room corner.
Steel Corner Plant Stand, £50 from Garden Trading (product code: PSC001)
7. A home office without a view would benefit from a few planters positioned on a wall-hung shelf. It would give you something beautiful to look at while you are waiting for inspiration to strike.
Farringdon Steel Wall Shelf, £55 from Rose & Grey
8. Anyone who lives in a compact apartment may want to introduce a simple wall box terrarium. It’s is a super cute way to add a touch of greenery.
Medium Wall Box Terrarium, £18 from Urban Outfitters (UK) (product code: 0527656920008)
9. Hanging plants are delightful. Whether you go for bohemian macramé or woven basket styles, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of plants in a small apartment.
Beldi Hanging Baskets, £14-34 from Bohemia at notonthehighstreet.com (product code: 753354)
10. A quick and easy no-fuss way to display plants in your home is by adding a few to your windowsill. It is perfect for helping your plants receive natural light while you have something pleasant to admire.
Terrarium Style Vase with Brass Stand, £29-41 from Ella James at notonthehighstreet.com (product code: 814850)
Buy Items Shown In The Ten Ways To Display Your Plants At Home Article
You can buy the products mentioned in this feature from the following online retailers.
Cox and Cox Link: Cox and Cox
Out There Interiors Link: Out There Interiors
Wayfair Link: Wayfair
Houseology Link: Houseology
Cuckooland Link: Cuckooland
Garden Trading Link: Garden Trading
Rose & Grey Link: Rose & Grey
Urban Outfitters (UK) Link: Urban Outfitters (UK)
Bohemia, Ella James and The Forest & Co at notonthehighstreet.com Link: notonthehighstreet.com
Ten Ways To Display Your Plants At Home Post Credits
Author: Homegirl London. Thanks: No one assisted with this feature. Prices correct at time of publishing, but please check online. Product codes noted where provided. Photographs: Cox and Cox, Out There Interiors, Wayfair, Houseology, Cuckooland, Garden Trading, Rose & Grey, Urban Outfitters (UK) and Bohemia, Ella James and The Forest & Co at notonthehighstreet.com. The featured image shows a Blackened Planter on a Tall Stand, £96 from The Forest & Co at notonthehighstreet.com. Disclosure: This feature includes the following affiliate partners – Cox and Cox, Wayfair, Houseology, Urban Outfitters (UK) and notonthehighstreet.com (if you click through from my website and purchase items from the affiliates, I will earn a small commission).
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Ten Ways To Display Your Plants At Home
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: