Summer Bedroom Styling Themes: Many of us are doing our bit by staying at home during the Coronavirus Pandemic. Our bedrooms have become sanctuaries and a place of escape from other members of the household. With the sun shining outside, you might want to give your bedroom a cheerful makeover. I’ve compiled a list of Seven Summer Bedroom Styling Themes to provide you with a few ideas. Once you’ve bought a new bed, bedding, decorative objects and re-styled your room, you may never want to leave it.
Seven Summer Bedroom Styling Themes
1. Beautiful Bohemian: Get the laid-back boho bedroom look with a macramé headboard or wall hanging. Complete the interior with rattan light shades, a pile of textured or tasselled cushions and ruffled bedsheets in neutral colours.
Alawa Cotton and Cord Macramé Headboard, £175 from Maisons du Monde (product code: 176929)
2. Natural Botanical: Bring the outside into your bedroom with fern or leaf pattern bedding. Add hanging plants, botanical illustrations, natural materials and pops of green to freshen up your room.
Clarissa Hulse Costa Rica Fern Duvet Cover Set, £60-105 from Bedeck
3. Lush Tropical: Gorgeous green Monstera leaf patterns and tropical motifs adoring bedding, headboards or storage items are perfect. Introduce succulent house plants and furniture made from natural materials, and you’ll be in paradise.
Tropical Storage Stool and Ottoman, £49.99 and £107.99 from Beautify
4. Serene Japanese: A quiet Japanese style bedroom is perfect for the minimalist. A low bed, neutral colours and the introduction of a bamboo plant or cherry blossom prints are stylish and straightforward.
Mikko Bed, £799 from Urban Outfitters (UK) (product code: 0520652210555)
5. Flirty Romantic: If you want a romantic boudoir, choose a French-style bedframe in a light fabric shade. Add a glamourous chandelier, elegant furniture and a backdrop of floral wallpaper, and you can relax in your super stylish bedroom.
King Size Rose Mist Upholstered Bed, £1399 from John Lewis & Partners (product code: 80343614)
6. Simple Scandinavian: Scandi interiors are all about simplicity and minimalism. Muted walls and floors allow you to inject pops of colour with bold graphic patterns on bedding and curtains. Select mid-century modern style furniture in oak, and you’ll love being in this room.
Scion New Lintu Bedding, £52 for Double Duvet Cover from John Lewis & Partners (product code: 62244902)
7. Cool Coastal: Blue and white stripe bedding is beautifully paired with a whitewashed bed and furniture. Introduce a few beach-inspired items such as shells, rope or distressed wood, and you can stowaway for days in your heavenly haven.
Newquay Stripe Easy Care Double Duvet Set Blue, £18.87 from Catherine Lansfield at Amazon UK (product code: BD/43090/W/DQS/BL)
Summer Bedroom Styling Themes Post Credits
Author: Homegirl London who is self-isolating at home with her laptop! Photographs: The featured image shows Catherine Lansfield Lille Floral Yellow Duvet Cover and Pillowcase Set, £15-£26.40 from Dunelm. The other pictures are from Maisons du Monde, Bedeck, Beautify, Urban Outfitters, John Lewis & Partners and Amazon UK. Disclosure: This feature includes the following affiliate partners – Dunelm, Maisons du Monde, Bedeck, Beautify, Urban Outfitters, John Lewis & Partners and Amazon UK (if you click through from my website and purchase items from the affiliates, I will earn a small commission).
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Seven Summer Bedroom Styling Themes
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: