Homegirl London finds stocking fillers for men. I’ve been browsing online to locate Christmas gifts for men which you can give as a main present or pop into a stocking. The four shops I’m highlighting here are Urban Outfitters, French Connection, The Lost Lanes and Men’s Society. You can also visit the Urban Outfitters and French Connection physical shops to browse around if you have time. There are only a couple of weeks left before Christmas so you’d better get your skates on! Here’s my round up of stocking fillers for men.
Christmas Gifts for Men
Stocking Fillers For Men From Four Online Shops
I’m starting my stocking filler gift list with Urban Outfitters. This store is a great place to pick up men’s clothing, accessories and toiletries. Their style is retro and quirky so you can find some interesting pieces.
Urban Outfitters Finds
- Penfield Lostville Wallet: Navy wallet with coin pouch and card holder slots made from durable cotton and trimmed with a bright yellow zip – £18
- Mr Natty Shipwreck Soap: Handmade glycerine based soap with patchouli and cocoa scent which can also be used to wash your hair and as a shaving foam – £9
- Shore Leave Fisherman Beanie: Grey hat made from mixed fibres which is from the Urban Outfitters exclusive label – £18
- Mr Natty Pomade Hair Preparation Wax: Lightweight hair wax which gives a good hold and plenty of shine – £16
Next on my list is French Connection UK. This high street fashion brand has a wide selection of jumpers, sweatshirts, T-shirts and plenty of clothing. I’ve picked out some of my favourite cosy accessories for his stocking.
French Connection UK Finds
- Leo Trapper Hat: Cosy and cute hat with fold back flap, chin fastening and faux fur trimming – £35
- Calvin Speckle Gloves: Knitted gloves with ribbed cuffs and brand logo – £18
- Billy Bob Flat Cap: Dapper dude’s wool blend hat for the urban gent – £25
- Stanton Socks: Pack of three cotton blend speckled socks in greys and black – £18
The Lost Lanes is an online store selling creative wares from creative people. You’ll find an eclectic offering of art, home accessories, clothing, jewellery and more. They stock some unique products from independent designers under one virtual roof. I’ve picked out a sweatshirt, T-shirt and some cufflinks to show you.
The Lost Lanes Finds
- Big Bear Grey Sweatshirt: Unisex sweatshirt with fleece lining in grey marl with an original big bear sketch screen print by Don’t Feed the Bears – £29
- Long Bike Shadow Men’s T-shirt: 100% organic cotton slim fit T-shirt with silhouette of cycling imagery by Lost Shapes – £18
- Union Jack Cufflinks: Handmade vintage style cufflinks with monochrome union jack imagery by Joanna Parkin – £26
- Silk Covered Cufflinks: Handmade cufflinks covered with a beautiful fabric and silver plated backing by Joanna Parkin – £26
notonthehighstreet.com is a great one-stop shop featuring independent designers selling a wide range of gifts for men. I settled on the Men’s Society, a shop which curates products especially with men in mind. The collection includes grooming products, home accessories and more. Here are four things I loved.
Men’s Society Finds
- Moustache Grooming Kit: Tash taming products including scissors, comb and of course some moustache wax – £20
- Whiskey Stones: Reusable soapstone cubes which chill drinks without diluting – £15
- Bear Bottle Opener: Cast iron wall mounted bear bottle opener for beer lovers – £15
- Balsam Fir Incense: Pack of 24 woody fragranced incense sticks plus wooden holder – £12
Where to Buy Stocking Fillers For Men
If you fancy any of these gifts you can buy from the following online stores.
Urban Outfitters (UK): Urban Outfitters (UK) Link
French Connection UK: French Connection UK Link
The Lost Lanes: The Lost Lanes Link
Men’s Society at notonthehighstreet.com: notonthehighstreet.com Link
Author: Homegirl London. Photography: Urban Outfitters (UK), French Connection UK, The Lost Lanes and Men’s Society. Disclosure: This feature includes the following affiliate partners – Urban Outfitters (UK), French Connection UK and notonthehighstreet.com (if you click through from my website and purchase items from the affiliates I will earn a small commission).