Finds Edit: Ten Best Beauty Christmas Gift Ideas. Beauty products are always a welcome Xmas gift for me. If you’re looking to treat your mum, sister, daughter or best friend, these Ten Best Beauty Christmas Gift Ideas might be just the thing to put a smile on their face this festive season.
Ten Best Beauty Christmas Gift Ideas Edit
10 Best Beauty Christmas Gift Ideas
1. Eye Gel: Patchology Flash Patch Restoring Night Gels help renew skin cells for a smoother and youthful under-eye appearance, £55 from Fortnum & Mason (product code: 2207641).
2. Lips Balm: La Roche Posay Cicaplast Lip Balm is a protective and replenishing balm which helps condition and soothe lips, £4.20 from Garden Pharmacy (product code: 0617719).
3. Beauty Balm: Neal’s Yard Wild Rose Beauty Balm is a one-pot wonder cream which can be used as an exfoliating cleanser, overnight intensive nourishing treatment, eyebrow tamer, cheekbone highlighter and lip sheen, £40 from Neal’s Yard Remedies (product code: PLU2362).
4. Face and Body Moisturiser: First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is an enriched cream with shea butter designed to relieve tired, itchy and flaky skin, £10 from lookfantastic UK.
5. Face Mask: La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask will do all the hard work as you snooze thanks to the premium hydrating and replenishing ingredients, £26 from Harrods (product code: 6065719).
6. Haircare: Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment is all you need to revitalise and re-hydrate your hair to luxurious looking locks, £48.15 from HQhair.com.
7. Bath Oil: Oliver Bonas Patchouli and Cedar Wood Bath Oil delivers a relaxing soak with a beautiful aroma which is kind on the skin, £15 from Oliver Bonas (product code: 1190519).
8. Body Oil: Elemental Herbology Wood Rejuvenation invigorates the body and mind while nourishing the skin and relieving aches and pains, £28 from Elemental Herbology.
9. Soap: The Soap Co. Geranium and Rhubarb Bar Soap is a delightful handmade eco cold-pressed soap with fabulous ingredients which lathers up to nourish your skin, £9 from John Lewis & Partners (product code: 45467412).
10. Hand Cream: Byredo Parfums Eleventh Hour Hand Cream contains shea butter which helps to hydrate, soften and nourish hands, £27 from Harvey Nichols & Co Ltd (product code: 5057865200576).
Where To Buy These Ten Best Beauty Christmas Gift Ideas
You can buy the products mentioned in this feature from the following online retailers.
Fortnum & Mason Affiliate Link: Fortnum & Mason
Garden Pharmacy Link: Garden Pharmacy
Neals Yard Remedies Link: Neal’s Yard Remedies
lookfantastic UK Affiliate Link: lookfantastic UK
Harrods Link: Harrods
HQhair.com Affiliate Link: HQhair.com
Oliver Bonas Ltd Affiliate Link: Oliver Bonas Ltd
Elemental Herbology Affiliate Link: Elemental Herbology
John Lewis & Partners Affiliate Link: John Lewis & Partners
Harvey Nichols & Co Ltd Affiliate Link: Harvey Nichols & Co Ltd
Ten Best Beauty Christmas Gift Ideas Post Credits
Author: Homegirl London. Thanks: No one assisted with this feature. Prices correct at time of publishing, but please check online. Product codes noted where provided. Photographs: Fortnum & Mason, Garden Pharmacy, Neal’s Yard Remedies, lookfantastic UK, Harrods, HQhair.com, Oliver Bonas Ltd, Elemental Herbology, John Lewis & Partners and Harvey Nichols & Co Ltd. Disclosure: This feature includes the following affiliate partner links – Fortnum & Mason, lookfantastic UK, HQhair.com, Oliver Bonas Ltd, Elemental Herbology, John Lewis & Partners and Harvey Nichols & Co Ltd (if you click through from my website and purchase items from the affiliates, I will earn a small commission).
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Ten Best Beauty Christmas Gift Ideas
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: