My list of the Ten Best Stylish Online Interior Shops is designed to help you discover online furniture and home accessory shops that you may not know about. All the websites have a comprehensive online presence which makes it easy to purchase adorable products for your home. Whether you are searching for furniture by interior style or you have a specific piece of furniture or decorative object in mind, my list will help. The shops are in alphabetical order with a brief synopsis. I hope you enjoy your exploration of these super stylish online interior shops.
Manette Bed from Soho Home
My Favourite Ten Best Stylish Online Interior Shops
1. Artisanti is best for elegant and timeless furniture and home accessories. The online shop sells wall décor, furniture, ornaments, lighting, candles, tabletop and homeware products. Key pieces of furniture include a washed wood and mesh buffet cabinet, bronze shelving units and plush velvet dining chairs. I love the boho pouffes and knitted stools. The furniture and decorative objects would suit traditional or rustic interiors.
2. Baytree Interiors is best for painted furniture. The online shop sells a collection of painted wardrobes, chests of drawers, coffee tables, dining tables, console tables and more. It’s a good website to browse if you like farmhouse or rustic interiors. They also stock lighting, artificial flowers, wall art, clocks, mirrors, decorative objects and home accessories. I rather like their vintage-style mirrors, burnished decorative vases and large wall clocks.
3. BTFY is best for boudoir furniture and accessories. If you want to beautify your home, especially your bedroom, you will love this online shop. Treat yourself to acrylic make-up storage, a blush pink velvet jewellery box or rattan bedroom furniture. I love their faux leather bedside table, neon lights, colourful metal trunks and Hollywood mirrors.
4. Cox and Cox are best for subtle and paired back interiors. If you are a fan of Japandi or Scandi furniture and natural materials, this is the perfect online shop for you. They also stock a few industrial items such as desks. Products cover indoor furniture, lighting, mirrors, rugs, soft furnishings and more. The woven storage baskets, zinc shelving unit and fez printed bedside rug are some of the things I’d buy.
5. Curious Egg is best for art-curated interiors. If you seek an original piece of artwork or expressive homeware, Curious Egg has a carefully curated collection to admire. Browse the wallpapers, rugs, cowhides, lighting, home accessories and art. The lace curtain panels are a modern take on net curtains. Make sure you check out the original art, which is excellent.
6. Graham and Green is best for eclectic furniture, lighting and home accessories. If you want to buy interior products with personality, Graham and Green feature eccentric, quirky and desirable pieces. Buy a palm tree floor lamp, face print vase or swan head wall art.
7. Layered Lounge is best for neutral and relaxed home accessories. Buy beautiful products for your living room and kitchen, including furniture, cushions, candles, candleholders, faux flowers, serveware, chopping boards and more. I’m fond of their faux flower stems and kitchen storage jars.
8. Olivia’s is best for luxury furniture and home accessories. Olivia’s covers a range of interior styles from boho to art deco and contemporary. Check out their own product range called Liv, which comprises wire wall art, lounge chairs with footstools and striking sideboards. Brands featured online include Andrew Martin, Tom Dixon and Industville Lighting.
9. Soho Home is best for boutique hotel-style furniture. If you have stayed in one of the Soho House Hotels, you would undoubtedly have fallen in love with the interiors. The Soho Home online shop allows you to purchase a luxury velvet upholstered bed or one of their distinct armchairs. The product selection includes premium textiles, fabulous furniture, quality rugs and delightful dinnerware.
10. Teddy Beau is best for shabby chic, French chateaux and boho interiors. Treat your home to a velvet upholstered chaise longue, nest of tables or fancy mirror. This shop has a vast array of adorable products for your home, from photo frames to table lamps, sideboards, sofas and dining tables.
You may be interested in reading about more Shops and looking at pictures on my Pinterest Boards.
Interior Online Shops Post Credits
Author: Homegirl London. The featured image is from Soho Home. The website screen grabs are of Artisanti, Baytree, BTFY, Cox and Cox, Curious Egg, Graham & Green, Layered Lounge, Olivia’s, Soho Home and Teddy Beau. If you are unhappy with me using one of your pictures, please contact me.