Ten Gorgeous Garden Seating Ideas: During the Coronavirus Lockdown, our gardens have become much more important. We now have time to spend in the garden as we are working from home, staying in and not going out. If you feel it’s time to invest in some new garden chairs, you might find what you are looking for in my article – Ten Gorgeous Garden Seating Ideas. I’ve picked out garden tables with chairs, bistro garden sets, a beanbag sofa, swinging chair, deckchair and more.
Ten Gorgeous Garden Seating Ideas
1. Alfresco dining is always a joy in the summer months. Treat yourself to a dining table with matching chairs. Invest in a set made from sturdy material like this fibreglass and resin table example.
Libeccio Dark Grey Table with Six Bora Chairs, £999 from Dunelm
2. Those with a compact garden may like a bistro table with chairs. The Churchgate set is made from metal to withstand the elements. The chairs and table can be folded up to store in the shed during the winter months.
Churchgate Ivory Metal Two-Seat Bistro Set, £69 from Dunelm
3. If you have a large garden with a sizeable patio, you can plump for a corner sofa. The Malmo Corner Set is a beautiful bohemian outdoor sofa with black metal frame, woven bamboo backrest and comfy seating pads. Add a few Berber style cushions and a sheepskin rug to make it look adorable.
Malmo Corner Set, £1495 from Cox and Cox (product code: 1525750)
4. An outdoor beanbag sofa is a cool choice if you want to create a more relaxed chill-out zone in your backyard. The Double Beanbag in soft grey can also be used inside, which is handy. It is filled with poly beads, and the outer fabric is fade-resistant even in direct sunlight.
Double Beanbag Sofa, £295 from Cox and Cox (product code: 1525065)
5. If you are looking for a unique garden chair, try the Siena Uno curved seat constructed using a wooden frame. The plump cushion makes this seat ultra-comfy. Available as single seats or doubles and in a choice of colours.
Amazonians Siena Uno Garden Chair in Weatherproof Anthracite, £430 from Cuckooland (product code: 4030454006491)
6. Sitting in the garden can be as relaxing as being in your living room if you buy a high back armchair with matching footrest. The Casterbridge Batik Chair can be used inside or outside, which is perfect for watching the sun go down from your conservatory.
Casterbridge Batik Garden Chair, £449 from Cuckooland (product code:
7. A simple wooden garden bench is always lovely. Add cushions to make it more comfortable which you can borrow from your living room. Benches are perfect for small gardens and front gardens.
Camillion Bench, £55 from The Range (product code: 117972)
8. An arbour bench is a perfect choice if you want to sit in the garden even if it is raining. The Charles Taylor Bramham Arbour looks adorable and has space for three people. Grow climbing plants up the back and sides for privacy.
Charles Taylor Bramham Three-Seater Arbour, £399.99 from The Range (product code: P244953)
9. Another covered seat idea is a swinging bench. You can have some fun swinging back and forth as you admire your garden.
Tapiola Metal Three Seater Swing Chair, £300 from Argos (product code: 306/6216)
10. I love deckchairs; they always look pretty with a vintage feel. The great thing about this chair is that you can fold it up when it’s not in use.
Seagull Deck Chair from Argos, £38 from Argos (product code: 220/2545)
Ten Gorgeous Garden Seating Ideas Post Credits
Author: Homegirl London who is self-isolating at home with her laptop! Photographs: Dunelm, Cox and Cox, Cuckooland, The Range and Argos. Disclosure: This feature includes the following affiliate partners – Dunelm, Cox and Cox, Cuckooland, The Range and Argos (if you click through from my website and purchase items from the affiliates, I will earn a small commission).
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Ten Gorgeous Garden Seating Ideas
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: