Ten Pretty Garden Decoration Ideas: As we are staying at home to save lives during the Coronavirus Pandemic, we are spending more time in our gardens. I’ve put together Ten Pretty Garden Decoration Ideas to help you enjoy your backyard. Hanging fabulous flowers in a basket and stringing festoon lights through the tree branches, are all lovely ways to make the most of your outside space. You can either buy the items pictured in this article from sellers at notonthehighstreet.com (Affiliate Link) or try making something similar.
Set of Three Tassel Solar Lanterns, £39 from Lights4Fun (Picture Affiliate Link)
Ten Pretty Garden Decoration Ideas List
1. Cheer up your backyard with colourful flowers in hanging baskets or planters. For all year round colour consider buying artificial plants instead.
Set of Two Artificial Azalea Topiary Hanging Baskets, £39.99 from Garden Selections (Picture Affiliate Link)
2. Stimulate your taste buds and sense of smell by growing herbs inside wooden crates or distressed terracotta pots.
Personalised Wooden Window Box, £39 from Lovestruck Interiors (Picture Affiliate Link)
3. Decorate plant pots with splashes of colour or embellish with tiles.
Portuguese Tile Planter, £12.95 from London Garden Trading (Picture Affiliate Link)
4. Brighten your garden by hanging patterned sarongs, saris or hammam towels along your fence or washing line to create a privacy screen.
Hammam Towels, £15 from Alioli Kids (Picture Affiliate Link)
5. Snuggle up and get comfortable by taking your cushions, pillows and duvets outside but do remember to bring them back after use.
Handwoven Kapok Floor Cushion, £112 from Rowen & Wren (Picture Affiliate Link)
6. Spread out the picnic blanket on your lawn and enjoy a relaxing afternoon tea.
100% Cotton Picnic Blanket, £15 from Dibor (Picture Affiliate Link)
7. Chill out inside a teepee and transform your tent into a garden hideout.
Teepee Stars, £49.99 from Babyface (Picture Affiliate Link)
8. Hang home-made flags or bunting in tree branches or along the garden fence.
Handcrafted Sari Bunting, £12.95 from Paper High (Picture Affiliate Link)
9. Create an evening glow with tealights inside jam jars, hurricane lanterns, solar paper lanterns or festoon lighting.
Nautical Jar Tea Light Holder, £6.50 from The Contemporary Home (Picture Affiliate Link)
10. Make cute homes for wildlife such as a bird box, bee house or wormery.
Personalised White Wash Hanging Heart Bird House, £22 from Dibor (Picture Affiliate Link)
Ten Pretty Garden Decoration Ideas Post Credits
Author: Homegirl London who is self-isolating at home with her laptop! Photographs: All images are from sellers at notonthehighstreet.com (Affiliate Link) The featured image shows Handcrafted Sari Bunting from Paper High. The other pictures are from Lights4Fun, Garden Selections, Lovestruck Interiors, Garden Trading, Aioli Kids, Rowen & Wren, Dibor, Babyface, Paper High and The Contemporary Home. Disclosure: This feature includes the following affiliate partner link – notonthehighstreet.com (if you click through from my website and purchase items from the affiliates, I will earn a small commission).
- Editor Rating
- Rated 5 stars
- Ten Pretty Garden Decoration Ideas
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified: